With over 3000 realtors (yes I said 3000!) in the Lexington Bluegrass Market Area, what makes me different than the rest? I can answer that question in 1 word: NINJA!
According to ancient legend there are 10 key traits that a Ninja possesses and this is how I will apply them to you as my client.
1. Loyalty - I will loyally follow every legal request and decision that you want to make. You are in complete control and I will loyally be by your side throughout the process!
2. Bravery - Making offers, reviewing offers and negotiating repairs can be daunting. I am not afraid to tackle the tough and sometimes sensitive subjects that arise during a Real Estate transaction.
3. Strategic Knowledge - I know the market and I know it well! I study the market daily and I know how to position you in the deal by setting the right price for your home or negotiating the best possible deal for you when you are buying.
4. Diligence - In a Real Estate transaction it is important to do your homework and follow through. Sometimes a deal may seem unlikely but diligence and follow through can sometimes yield unlikely results. I will diligently represent you from contract to closing!
5. Trustworthiness - Nothing is more important than trust in such a big transaction. When embarking on perhaps the biggest transaction of your life you want someone who is honest and will ALWAYS do what he says.
6. Good Health - Strength, energy and vitality are needed especially when things get hectic in a Real Estate transaction. I am blessed with good health and I promise to give you everything I've got!
7. Responsibility - In a day when it is hard to even get someone to return a phone call or show up to do a job, I promise to return your calls promptly, arrive at appointments on time and follow through with all responsibilities that are required for as smooth a transaction as possible.
8. Ingenuity - Not all Real Estate transactions are created equal. Sometimes it may be financing, repair issues, contingencies or possession and closing date timing. Regardless of the issue I have the ability to get creative and think outside of the box.
9. Optimism - From the moment that we sign a listing agreement or submit an offer, I am optimistic that we will complete the deal! You need this kind of positivity especially when there are set backs. You will never see me frown or hear me say anything negative. Its all about keeping the right outlook and moving forward!
10. Gifted Speech - Knowing the right thing to say, how to phrase it and when to say it can sometimes be a challenge. Knowing what to say to a buyer, a seller, a lender, a home inspector, an appraiser or even another Realtor is especially important. Contracts must be written to cover your best interests and a clear head must prevail when negotiating. I have achieved valuable experience in knowing what to say, how to phrase it in a contract and when to say it during the negotiation process.
My unique value proposition and promise to you is to use all of these collective traits on your behalf to bring you a "Ninja" like experience when you buy or sell a Lexington, KY or Central KY home with me.
Chris M Johnson - "Your Property Man"
Send Chris a Message
About Plum Tree Realty
A word from Chris Russell, CEO of Plum Tree Realty:
"One of my greatest passions is to use our real estate business to help alleviate suffering in this world. So we take proceeds from Plum Tree to help orphans, feed the hungry, heal the sick and hurting, and to aid the homeless ... both in the States and abroad. We are not about "getting rich." We are about making a difference. So when you do business with Plum Tree Realty, you can know that a portion of your money is going toward helping those on this planet who are in need of help. Together we can make a difference!"
To help people realize their dreams in home ownership and real estate investing through the highest levels of broker services at the most affordable prices available.
Our Core Values:
Integrity in every relationship, decision, and transaction.
Truth in word and deed.
Hard work that keeps us ahead of the competition.
Sacrifice of our own interests for the gain of our clients.
Commitment to excellence in every task we perform.
Respect for all people.
Giving to those with whom we work.
Areas of Expertise:
Residential Real Estate Sales and Purchase
Commercial Real Estate Sales, Purchase and Leasing
Real Estate Investing (buying, selling, holding, rehabbing)
Property Management and Leasing
Putting it Together
Plum Tree Realty is a premier real estate marketing company focused on helping buyers and sellers get the highest level of real estate services. We help home owners, for instance, who have homes for sale in Mason, Ohio to price their homes in a competitive way since the market is growing in such a fast rate in that area. When a buyer is looking for West Chester, Ohio real estate for sale, we can guide them to the very best deals that are available, and we can give them expert advice as they make such a huge purchase. We cover all of the major real estate markets of the Greater Cincinnati including the following hot markets:
Cincinnati, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
West Chester, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Madeira, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Monroe, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Indian Hill, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Hyde Park, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Blue Ash, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Lebanon, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Loveland, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Fairfield, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Hamilton, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Liberty Township, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Kenwood, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Mount Adams, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
While some people search for homes according to the suburb names, others are very interested in the top school districts in the area such as homes for sale in Mason School District, homes for sale in the Lakota School District, homes for sale in the Wyoming school district, homes for sale in the Sycamore school district, homes for sale in the Monroe School District, and more. Our agents are highly-skilled in placing families in the best school districts in Cincinnati according to the desires of each family involved.
Of course, we also have great skill in helping buyers and investors find foreclosures, short sales, bank owned homes, and other great investment properties in the Greater Cincinnati Metro Area as well. Many of our agents are investors themselves, so they are great at helping other investors be the first one to the "golden egg."
We also have agents who specialize in helping families who are relocating to Cincinnati, Mason, West Chester, Blue Ash, Madeira, and any of the other regions in Southwest Ohio. It's great to have "feet on the ground" when you are looking to make such a move.
Plum Tree Realty has also become quite a favorite company for those who like to try to sell their home as a For Sale By Owner in Cincinnati as well. The reason for this is that we offer a $500 flat-fee listing to home owners who would like to sell as a FSBO, but they would also like to have a presence on the Cincinnati MLS search for homes for sale. Most FSBOs miss that exposure, but for just $500, we can help them get listed on the Cincinnati MLS and find buyers at the speed of ... the internet!
While most brokerages feel they have the best agents in Cincinnati, we truly believe that we are at the top. Many larger companies like Sibcy Cline, Remax (RE/MAX), Coldwell Banker West Shell, Comey & Shepherd, and others are at a size that makes it difficult for them to react to the markets and changing times at a great speed. Since Plum Tree is smaller, we are able to respond to market conditions rapidly and efficiently which gives us a disting market advantage. Remember: "It's not the big who eat the small; it's the FAST who eat the SLOW!"