In response to requests for real estate market data in various Cincinnati neighborhoods where our clients buy and sell property, we will regularly publish key stats. So, bookmark this website, and visit often!
Today, lets take a look at Hyde Park! To catch us up on what's been happening in 2019 so far, here is a summary of year-to-date information for Hyde Park.
Hyde Park, Ohio Real Estate Market Data so far in 2019...
- 51 residential properties traded hands from January 1st through March 24th ranging from $79,100 (don't get excited...it was a rundown lender-owned property sold at auction!) all the way to $2,450,000
- The average sale price during the year to date period was $479,768 and the average list price was $502,093. Cumulative days on the market was 155 days. Please see my comments below on these figures, as a lot of this data was skewed by "one-time" anomalies.
- One multi-family property was sold for $380,000 this year (below its asking price of $500,000 after 180 days on the market)
- One residential lot was sold for $275,000 this year (below its asking price of $350,00 after 312 days on the market)
Comparing Hyde Park's 2019 activity 2018...
- Here are the stats for Hyde Park during the same January 1-March 24 period last year:
- 58 residential properties sold from $100,000 to $1,020,000
- Average sale price was $372,907
- Average list price was $386,817
- Cumulative days on market was 84 days
- The 100k+ increase in the average sale price (and average list price) from 2018 to 2019 was significantly impacted by multiple $1 million+ sales (including 2 deals at above $2 million). The same is true of cumulative days on market. Without mentioning the culprits, a few of the higher priced transactions in 2019 were on the market for multiple years, negatively impacting the overall market stats.
Where the Hyde Park Market stands right now...
- 58 residential properties are currently on the market. Based on the inventory absorption levels so far this year, I believe our average cumulative days on market will shift back to under 100 days.
- There are currently 42 residential properties in pending status.
- Want to see EVERYTHING on the market in Hyde Park right now? Click here for a continuously updating link!
I'm happy to give you much more data and analysis individually if and when you want it - just ask!
Questions, comments, suggestions are always welcome! Feel free to call or text me at 513-900-0303 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
A word from Chris Russell, CEO of Plum Tree Realty:
"One of my greatest passions is to use our real estate business to help alleviate suffering in this world. So we take proceeds from Plum Tree to help orphans, feed the hungry, heal the sick and hurting, and to aid the homeless ... both in the States and abroad. We are not about "getting rich." We are about making a difference. So when you do business with Plum Tree Realty, you can know that a portion of your money is going toward helping those on this planet who are in need of help. Together we can make a difference!"
To help people realize their dreams in home ownership and real estate investing through the highest levels of broker services at the most affordable prices available.
Our Core Values:
Integrity in every relationship, decision, and transaction.
Truth in word and deed.
Hard work that keeps us ahead of the competition.
Sacrifice of our own interests for the gain of our clients.
Commitment to excellence in every task we perform.
Respect for all people.
Giving to those with whom we work.
Areas of Expertise:
Residential Real Estate Sales and Purchase
Commercial Real Estate Sales, Purchase and Leasing
Real Estate Investing (buying, selling, holding, rehabbing)
Property Management and Leasing
Putting it Together
Plum Tree Realty is a premier real estate marketing company focused on helping buyers and sellers get the highest level of real estate services. We help home owners, for instance, who have homes for sale in Mason, Ohio to price their homes in a competitive way since the market is growing in such a fast rate in that area. When a buyer is looking for West Chester, Ohio real estate for sale, we can guide them to the very best deals that are available, and we can give them expert advice as they make such a huge purchase. We cover all of the major real estate markets of the Greater Cincinnati including the following hot markets:
Cincinnati, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
West Chester, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Madeira, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Monroe, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Indian Hill, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Hyde Park, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Blue Ash, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Lebanon, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Loveland, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Fairfield, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Hamilton, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Liberty Township, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Kenwood, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Mount Adams, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
While some people search for homes according to the suburb names, others are very interested in the top school districts in the area such as homes for sale in Mason School District, homes for sale in the Lakota School District, homes for sale in the Wyoming school district, homes for sale in the Sycamore school district, homes for sale in the Monroe School District, and more. Our agents are highly-skilled in placing families in the best school districts in Cincinnati according to the desires of each family involved.
Of course, we also have great skill in helping buyers and investors find foreclosures, short sales, bank owned homes, and other great investment properties in the Greater Cincinnati Metro Area as well. Many of our agents are investors themselves, so they are great at helping other investors be the first one to the "golden egg."
We also have agents who specialize in helping families who are relocating to Cincinnati, Mason, West Chester, Blue Ash, Madeira, and any of the other regions in Southwest Ohio. It's great to have "feet on the ground" when you are looking to make such a move.
Plum Tree Realty has also become quite a favorite company for those who like to try to sell their home as a For Sale By Owner in Cincinnati as well. The reason for this is that we offer a $500 flat-fee listing to home owners who would like to sell as a FSBO, but they would also like to have a presence on the Cincinnati MLS search for homes for sale. Most FSBOs miss that exposure, but for just $500, we can help them get listed on the Cincinnati MLS and find buyers at the speed of ... the internet!
While most brokerages feel they have the best agents in Cincinnati, we truly believe that we are at the top. Many larger companies like Sibcy Cline, Remax (RE/MAX), Coldwell Banker West Shell, Comey & Shepherd, and others are at a size that makes it difficult for them to react to the markets and changing times at a great speed. Since Plum Tree is smaller, we are able to respond to market conditions rapidly and efficiently which gives us a disting market advantage. Remember: "It's not the big who eat the small; it's the FAST who eat the SLOW!"
"I highly recommend Chris Russell at Plum Tree. The house selling process was seamless with his help. I am very grateful for the option to do the flat fee listing Plum Tree offers. It was the best choice for me to transition to from wanting to sell by owner. From the beginning, Chris was promptly responsive and the process was customer/user friendly, quick, and efficient. His services were a blessing to me in my house selling process."