Some Key Pointers for Understanding the Cincinnati Real Estate Market:
1. Due to the reliable nature of the Cincinnati real estate market, we have drawn in some of the largest investment organizations (private and public) in the nation to invest in our markets. This is because home valuations in Cincinnati, Dayton, Northern Kentucky and each of the regional suburbs in these areas have consistently shown steady rates of increase, even during the recent recession.
2. Even as it is unwise to represent yourself in a court of law, we believe it is unwise to represent yourself in a real estate transaction. Our agents are some of the best realtors in Cincinnati, Dayton, Northern Kentucky and the surrounding areas, and they will help you immensely along the way. If you are looking to find homes for sale in Cincinnati, our agents have the state-of-the-art tools to help you find the best deals possible. Our team also consists of some of the best agents for selling homes in Cincinnati, because they are some of the most technologically-sophisticated that you will find!
3. The Cincinnati suburbs are growing and developing with tremendous speed and sophistication. It is exciting to see all of the new homes in Mason, West Chester, Liberty Township, Loveland, Indian Hill, Fairfield Township, Monroe, Amelia, Hamilton, and more. These planned communities offer great lifestyles for singles, couples who are married and without kids, and families with kids. Of course, these suburbs are also great for those who are beyond the "kid-phase" of their lives!
4. The Cincinnati Urban scene has been revitalised tremendously over the past few years as investors have flooded into the city to sieze the opporunities that are there. Restaurants and entertainment are everywhere, and homes and condos in downtown Cincinnati are now in high demand. We invite you to search our site for Cincinnati real estate to find homes for sale in downtown Cincinnati. You will be amazed at the great deals you will find!
5. We believe it is very risky for you to consider selling your home yourself without the aid of a professional real estate agent. Homes that are for sale by owner in Cincinnati (FSBO) are often the target of predators looking to scam unsuspecting homeowners. Licensed agents have the tools to screen prospects who express interest in purchasing a home. But most homeowners who avoid realtors open themselves up to a great deal of risk. On top of this, it is a well-known fact that, statistically, Realtors can help homeowners get more money from their homes to the point that it will actually pay the commissions that the Realtors charge. So, agents end up "paying for themselves" in the services that they provide.
6. The educational systems in Southwest Ohio are stellar! It is no wonder that so many people are looking for homes for sale in Lakota, Mason, Sycamore, Indian Hill, Madeira, Loveland, Monroe, Fairfield, Walnut Hills, Wyoming, Springboro, Kings, Mariemont, Oak Hills, and many of the other great districts in this area. The great schools in this area provide an excellent reason to move to Cincinnati and the surrounding suburbs.
Author:Chris Russell Phone: 513-378-4663 Dated: October 19th 2016 Views: 423 About Chris: Real Estate Broker & Owner
Rated in the top 3% for client satisfaction out of all the agents/brok...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
A word from Chris Russell, CEO of Plum Tree Realty:
"One of my greatest passions is to use our real estate business to help alleviate suffering in this world. So we take proceeds from Plum Tree to help orphans, feed the hungry, heal the sick and hurting, and to aid the homeless ... both in the States and abroad. We are not about "getting rich." We are about making a difference. So when you do business with Plum Tree Realty, you can know that a portion of your money is going toward helping those on this planet who are in need of help. Together we can make a difference!"
To help people realize their dreams in home ownership and real estate investing through the highest levels of broker services at the most affordable prices available.
Our Core Values:
Integrity in every relationship, decision, and transaction.
Truth in word and deed.
Hard work that keeps us ahead of the competition.
Sacrifice of our own interests for the gain of our clients.
Commitment to excellence in every task we perform.
Respect for all people.
Giving to those with whom we work.
Areas of Expertise:
Residential Real Estate Sales and Purchase
Commercial Real Estate Sales, Purchase and Leasing
Real Estate Investing (buying, selling, holding, rehabbing)
Property Management and Leasing
Putting it Together
Plum Tree Realty is a premier real estate marketing company focused on helping buyers and sellers get the highest level of real estate services. We help home owners, for instance, who have homes for sale in Mason, Ohio to price their homes in a competitive way since the market is growing in such a fast rate in that area. When a buyer is looking for West Chester, Ohio real estate for sale, we can guide them to the very best deals that are available, and we can give them expert advice as they make such a huge purchase. We cover all of the major real estate markets of the Greater Cincinnati including the following hot markets:
Cincinnati, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
West Chester, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Madeira, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Monroe, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Indian Hill, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Hyde Park, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Blue Ash, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Lebanon, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Loveland, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Fairfield, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Hamilton, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Liberty Township, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Kenwood, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
Mount Adams, OH Real Estate (homes for sale)
While some people search for homes according to the suburb names, others are very interested in the top school districts in the area such as homes for sale in Mason School District, homes for sale in the Lakota School District, homes for sale in the Wyoming school district, homes for sale in the Sycamore school district, homes for sale in the Monroe School District, and more. Our agents are highly-skilled in placing families in the best school districts in Cincinnati according to the desires of each family involved.
Of course, we also have great skill in helping buyers and investors find foreclosures, short sales, bank owned homes, and other great investment properties in the Greater Cincinnati Metro Area as well. Many of our agents are investors themselves, so they are great at helping other investors be the first one to the "golden egg."
We also have agents who specialize in helping families who are relocating to Cincinnati, Mason, West Chester, Blue Ash, Madeira, and any of the other regions in Southwest Ohio. It's great to have "feet on the ground" when you are looking to make such a move.
Plum Tree Realty has also become quite a favorite company for those who like to try to sell their home as a For Sale By Owner in Cincinnati as well. The reason for this is that we offer a $500 flat-fee listing to home owners who would like to sell as a FSBO, but they would also like to have a presence on the Cincinnati MLS search for homes for sale. Most FSBOs miss that exposure, but for just $500, we can help them get listed on the Cincinnati MLS and find buyers at the speed of ... the internet!
While most brokerages feel they have the best agents in Cincinnati, we truly believe that we are at the top. Many larger companies like Sibcy Cline, Remax (RE/MAX), Coldwell Banker West Shell, Comey & Shepherd, and others are at a size that makes it difficult for them to react to the markets and changing times at a great speed. Since Plum Tree is smaller, we are able to respond to market conditions rapidly and efficiently which gives us a disting market advantage. Remember: "It's not the big who eat the small; it's the FAST who eat the SLOW!"
I've been saying this for a couple years! And you wonder why bids are
"After spending a year with two listing agents and brokerages, I listed my home with limited representation to save the traditional listing commission (2-3%), use those savings to lower my list price and be more competitive in a slow market. If you're thinking of selling your own home and are comfortable with handling most aspects of the sale, you owe it to yourself to contact Chris Russell at Plum Tree Realty. They offer a flat fee MLS listing service, coaching and full service representation. You determine the level of service you need and the price paid. Their service is very professional, they do exactly what they say they will and both buyer and seller benefit from the reduced cost of selling your home."